Deep frying pan with lid and insert for 4 fried eggs
- Made of high quality aluminum
- Thermal base with perfectly conductive heat.
- Suitable for cooking on all electric, gas, glass and ceramic-halogen induction cookers.
- Easy to use and to make delicious poached eggs
- Can be used separately as a frying pan
- Easy to clean
- In pledge 4 pcs. non-stick egg containers:56ml
- Size: 20 X 6CM
Note: Use mild detergents to avoid scratching the surface. Using salt with cold water and keeping acidic foods in the steel cookware can cause rusty marks. The non-stick coating should not be scratched, so we recommend using wooden or nylon spoons, and to use a delicate sponge for washing. The damage described above does not cover warranty claims.
1. Remove non-stick tray-insert from pan.
2. Optional: Brush containers with butter or olive oil.
3. Add 1.5 cm water, set medium heat, and simmer (avoid drying out).
4. Place tray with containers in pan, break one egg into each. Cover with lid and simmer gently.
5. Cook to desired level; no protein leakage means cooked. Soft yolk: 5 mins (large eggs), 4 mins (medium). Longer for harder yolks.
6. Turn off stove, carefully remove pan.
7. Use spoon/spatula to remove eggs, season with salt and pepper, serve.