The protection of Users' privacy is particularly important to us. For this reason, Users of the www.prajo.eu website (hereinafter referred to as the Online Store) are guaranteed the highest standards of privacy protection. PRAJO SHOP SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ, as the personal data administrator, takes care of the security of personal data provided by Users.
The user is each data subject who uses the Online Store and other related websites, communications and services. (hereinafter referred to as the User).
The administrator of personal data collected in the Online Store is PRAJO SHOP SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ, Al. Krakowska 28a, 05-090 Janki, NIP 534 264 3382, REGON 389971216 (hereinafter referred to as the Administrator).
To the extent necessary to perform the contract concluded by the User with the Administrator, as well as to the extent necessary for the Administrator to take actions at the User's request and to the extent necessary to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator - the processing of User's personal data takes place on the basis of the law, i.e. art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) and lit. c) GDPR, without the need for the User to consent to the processing of his personal data. In the remaining scope, the provision of personal data by the User is voluntary. However, to the extent that the consent to the processing of the User's personal data was expressed by him only for marketing purposes, the provision of his personal data by the User is voluntary,
I. CONSENT OF THE USER
In the case of processing personal data based on the User's consent, he has the right to withdraw his consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. The Administrator informs the User about the possibility of withdrawing consent before the User expresses his consent.
II. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED BY THE ADMINISTRATOR
1. The method of obtaining personal data
a. Personal data obtained directly from the User
The administrator obtains personal data in two ways. The first way is to obtain personal data directly from the User, by:
• sending a message by the User thanks to the contact form available in the Online Store,
• creating a customer account by the User in the Online Store,
• placing an order for goods or services in the Online Store,
• contacting the User with the Administrator in order to obtain technical assistance, submit a complaint or for another purpose.
b. Personal data obtained from other sources
The Administrator also obtains personal data from sources other than directly from the User, i.e .:
by registering the User's use of the Online Store via cookies and other technologies and by receiving error reports or usage data from software running on the User's device,
• from partners with whom the Administrator offers goods and services or conducts joint marketing activities.
2. Personal data processed by the Administrator
The scope of personal data collected by the Administrator regarding Users may vary depending on the purpose of personal data processing.
The administrator collects, among others the following personal and non-personal data:
• Login name,
• Name and surname / name of the company / name and surname of the entrepreneur or names and surnames of entrepreneurs operating in the form of a civil partnership,
• Correspondence address,
• Phone number,
• E-mail address,
• NIP (tax identification number),
• computer IP,
• Payment data, if the User makes a purchase in the Online Store.
• Information contained in cookies and similar technologies regarding the User's interaction with the Administrator's Online Store.
In addition, the Administrator collects data on the content of the User's files and messages when it is required to complete the order, provide him with the customer account service, including the following: subject and content of the e-mail message, text or other content of an instant message, audio and video recording. video, sound recording and transcription of a voice message received by the User or a text message dictated by him.
The Administrator also collects information provided by the User, including opinions and evaluations of goods and services as well as information provided in order to obtain technical support. In addition, in the event of contact, the Administrator collects the content of the message.
III. METHOD OF DATA PROCESSING - PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING BY THE ADMINISTRATOR
The method of processing the User's personal data by the Administrator depends on the scope of the User's use of the Online Store.
1. Orders, customer account (performance of the contract)
If the User decides to place an order for goods or services presented in the Online Store, the Administrator will process the User's personal data to the extent necessary to conclude a sales contract or contract for the provision of services and to ensure the proper implementation of the contract concluded with the User.
If the User sets up a customer account in the Online Store, the Administrator uses the User's personal data in order to properly perform the contract for the provision of electronic services, including authentication and authorization of the User's access to the customer account.
2. Communication (performance of the contract, legitimate purpose carried out by the Administrator)
The Administrator uses the User's personal data to communicate with him in a personalized way. This communication consists in sending e-mails, placing notifications on websites and other measures as part of the online store and the customer account service provided, including text messages and push notifications. The content communicated to the User relates to the goods and services offered, i.e. the availability of services and the manner of using them, personal data security, network updates, reminders, but also the Administrator's suggested offers.
Communication with the User also applies to the User's service. Personal data is used to help the User, solve problems and respond to his complaints.
The Administrator also uses the User's personal data in order to enable him to comment on the activity, Online Store, services and goods of the Administrator.
3. Advertising (consent, legitimate purpose carried out by the Administrator)
The Administrator uses the User's personal data to offer him advertisements that are tailored to him, if the User has consented to such activities or if an economic relationship is established between the Administrator and the User. These ads apply to both the Administrator's offers and entities cooperating with it.
Advertisements presented to the User are adjusted individually to each User (the so-called "profiling") by using:
• data provided directly by the User,
• data collected when the User uses the Online Store,
• information provided by third parties,
• data from advertising technologies, such as cookies,
• web beacons, pixels, ad tags, and mobile identifiers.
The Administrator does not share the User's personal data with third party advertisers or advertising networks without the User's consent. However, if the User clicks on an advertisement displayed to him, the advertiser will be informed about it.
4. Improving the Online Store (legitimate interest of the Administrator)
The Administrator uses the User's personal data in the field of analytical and statistical activities in order to constantly improve the Online Store, goods and services offered by the Administrator, provide better solutions, add new functions and possibilities.
Users' personal data is also used by the Administrator in the field of market research, public opinion research and economic analysis in order to constantly improve the Online Store.
5. Security (legitimate interest of the Administrator)
6. Pursuing claims (legitimate interest of the Administrator)
If the User decides to use the Online Store, in particular by setting up a customer account, placing an order for goods or services through it, the Administrator may process the User's personal data to the extent necessary to pursue possible claims for business activity, as well as analyzing potential violations of the rules of using the Online Store.
7. Tax documentation (implementation of the statutory obligation)
If the User places an order for goods or services via the Online Store, the Administrator will process the User's personal data to the extent necessary to keep tax documentation and settlements for orders.
IV. SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA BY THE ADMINISTRATOR
The User's personal data is or may be transferred to the following categories of recipients:
1.to entities providing certain services in the sales process, i.e. courier / postal service providers, payment institutions intermediating in making payments by Users for orders for goods or services;
2. providers of advertising or marketing services, in the case of achieving the goal of direct marketing of the Administrator's own services;
3. providers of legal and advisory services and supporting the Administrator in pursuing due claims (in particular law firms, debt collection companies);
4. entities processing personal data at the request of the Administrator, e.g. providers of technical services servicing the technical infrastructure needed to run the Online Store;
5. entities authorized to obtain data on the basis of applicable law, e.g. courts or law enforcement authorities, when they make a request based on an appropriate legal basis.
V. USER RIGHTS
The user has the right to decide about his personal data by making a choice regarding the disclosure of individual personal data, including the choice of privacy settings. However, in such a situation, the User must be aware that he will not be able to take full advantage of some of the functionalities of the Online Store or the services offered by the Administrator.
If the User wishes to exercise his rights as a subject of personal data, he may contact the Administrator via e-mail sent to firstname.lastname@example.org Some of the rights as a subject of personal data may be exercised by the User through the customer's account in the Online Store .
1. Right of access to data
The User is entitled to obtain from the Administrator confirmation whether his personal data is being processed, and if this is the case - he is entitled to access information regarding the details of processing his data, including, in particular, information about the purpose of processing and the categories of processed data. data.
The user also has the right to request a copy of the personal data being processed.
2. The right to rectify data
The User has the right to rectify false personal data. He has the right to demand the replacement, supplement or removal of errors, faults and misleading information in the entire data set concerning him.
The subject of supplementation may not be incorrect personal data, ie the User may not demand replacement or supplementation of the existing data with incorrect data.
In a situation where the processed personal data is incomplete, the User may submit an additional statement to complete it. It is permissible to present such a declaration in any form, also by electronic means.
3. The right to delete data (the right to be forgotten)
The User has the right to request the deletion of his personal data if one of the following circumstances occurs:
1.The User's personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
2. The user has withdrawn the consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
3. The user objects to the processing of personal data relating to him;
4.personal data has been unlawfully processed;
5.personal data must be removed in order to comply with the legal obligation provided for in the Union law or the law of the Member State to which the Administrator is subject;
6. the personal data has been collected in relation to the offering of information society services.
The right to be forgotten is granted to the User only in the event of exercising the right to delete personal data and only in a situation where the personal data concerning him have been made public by the Administrator.
4. Right to restriction of processing
The User has the right to limit the processing of his personal data in the following cases:
1. The user questions the correctness of personal data - for a period allowing the Administrator to check the correctness of this data;
2.the processing is unlawful and the User opposes the deletion of personal data, requesting instead to limit their use;
3. The Administrator no longer needs the User's personal data for processing purposes, but they are needed by the User to establish, assert or defend claims;
4. The User has objected to processing - until it is determined whether the legally justified grounds on the part of the Administrator override the grounds of the User's objection.
In the event of limitation of processing, the Administrator may process personal data, with the exception of storage, only:
1.with the consent of the User or
2. to establish, assert or defend claims, or
3. to protect the rights of another natural or legal person, or
4. For reasons of important public interest of the Union or a Member State.
5. The right to data portability
The User has the right to receive, in a structured, commonly used format, personal data concerning him that he provided to the Administrator and has the right to send this data to another administrator.
The user also has the right to request that his personal data be sent by the Administrator directly to another administrator, if technically possible.
6. Right to Object
The User has the right to object at any time, for reasons related to his particular situation, to the processing of his personal data:
1.in the public interest, as part of the exercise of public authority entrusted to the Administrator,
2.to processing for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, as long as it is related to this direct marketing,
3. for the legitimate purpose of the Administrator.
The procedure for examining the objection and all communication are free of charge, it is also possible to file an objection electronically.
7. Right to lodge a complaint
The user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection, in particular in the Member State of his habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement.
VI. COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES USED BY THE ADMINISTRATOR
VII. OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
1. Protection of personal data security
The Administrator introduces various measures to ensure the security of the User's personal data. Safe use of the services offered is ensured by the systems and procedures used to protect against access and disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. In addition, the systems and procedures used by the Administrator are regularly monitored in order to detect possible threats. Personal data obtained by the Administrator are stored in computer systems to which access is strictly limited.
2. Storage of personal data
The period of storage of Users' personal data may differ due to the fact that in relation to the personal data of different Users, other purposes for the processing of such data may be specified.
The administrator stores personal data for such a period as is necessary to achieve specific goals, i.e .:
1.for analytical and statistical purposes - for the period necessary to achieve the goals related to the effective functioning and development of the Online Store;
2.in the case of fulfilling orders, providing services to the User - for the duration of the contract and the period of limitation of claims;
3. for the period required by law with regard to the purpose of keeping tax documentation and settlements under ongoing contracts;
4. in the case of processing personal data for marketing purposes - for the duration of the economic relationship with the User, unless the User previously objects to the processing for these purposes;
In each of the above cases, after the necessary period of processing, the data may be processed only to secure the pursuit of claims or defend against them, and after that time only in the case and to the extent that it will be required by law.
Users' personal data are stored in the Administrator's database, in which technical and organizational measures have been applied to ensure the protection of the processed data in accordance with the requirements set out in applicable law. Only the Administrator has access to the database.
4. Contact information
Data using cookies and other similar technologies are collected by PRAJO SHOP SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ, Al. Krakowska 28a, 05-090 Janki, NIP 534 264 3382, REGON 389971216.
A user is any data subject who uses our Online Store and other related websites, communications and services. (hereinafter referred to as the User).
I. COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
Cookies ("cookies") are pieces of code, which are text files corresponding to HTTP requests sent to our server. These files are saved by each browser from which the User visits our Online Store. Thanks to the information contained in cookies, we know how Users use our Online Store.
The Online Store uses two types of cookies:
• Session cookies - these are temporary files that remain on the User's device until he leaves the Online Store or turns off the web browser. In this case, the information stored in session cookies is automatically deleted.
• Permanent cookies - these are files that remain on the User's device for the period specified in the cookie file parameters, also after leaving the Online Store, or until they are manually deleted.
In the area of the Online Store, other available technologies are also used, allowing information to be saved in the browser in appropriate data warehouses (Session Storage, Local Storage), and also placed in fragments of analytical tool codes provided by other suppliers that allow cookies to be saved in the domains. these services. The current list of our Trusted Partners whose services we use or whose technologies we place in the Online Store is available here.
Cookies and other similar technologies are used by us to ensure optimal handling of the User's visit to the Online Store and enable faster and easier access to information. Stored information or accessing it does not change the configuration of the User's device and the software installed on it.
The information contained in cookies and other similar technologies are considered personal data only in connection with other personal data available about a given User. We, using cookies and other similar technologies, collect only anonymous data about the User, for the convenience of using the Online Store and minimizing the nuisance of advertising. We do not collect any data that would allow the identification of the User.
II. PURPOSES OF USING COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
The individual categories in which cookies and similar technologies are used in our Online Store are described below:
III. DISCLAIMER OF COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
By default, web browsers allow the storage of cookies. If the User does not want to receive cookies, he may change the settings of his browser on the computer or other device he uses to access our Online Store. By continuing to use our Online Store by the User without changing the settings, the User agrees to receive all cookies in our Online Store.
Most web browsers have a feature that allows the User to view and delete cookies, including cookies in our Online Store. However, it should be emphasized that the inability to save or read cookies through the website of our Online Store may prevent the full and correct use of our Store.
If the User uses various devices to access our Online Store and view it (e.g. computer, smartphone, tablet), he should make sure that each browser on each device is adapted to the preferences related to cookies.
The method of disabling cookies depends on the browser used by the User. Below is indicated how the User can disable cookies in Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera and Internet Explorer.
1. Disabling cookies in the Google Chrome browser
• In the upper right corner of the address bar of Google Chrome, select Customize and control Google Chrome (three horizontal lines)
• Select Settings.
• Scroll to the bottom of the window and click Show advanced settings ...
• In the Privacy section, click the Content Settings button.
• In the Cookies section you can change the following cookie settings:
◦ Block attempts to put data from websites on your computer
◦ Block cookies and data from third-party sites-: check the Ignore exceptions checkbox and block the creation of third-party cookies.
More information about Google Chrome settings:
2. Disabling cookies in Firefox
• In the upper right corner of the Firefox window, click Open menu (three horizontal lines) and select Options.
• Then select the Privacy tab.
• From the drop-down menu in the History section, select an option: Firefox: will use user settings.
• Check Accept cookies - to enable, uncheck - to disable cookies.
• Select the period for which cookies are stored:
◦ Store: until they expire - the cookie will be deleted after reaching the expiry date, which is determined by the website sending the cookie.
◦ Keep: until Firefox is closed - cookies stored on the computer will be deleted when Firefox is closed.
◦ Store: ask me every time - every time a site tries to send a cookie, the browser will prompt you to make a decision about storing the cookie.
• Close the options window to save the settings
More information on Firefox settings: https://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ Enabling and disabling cookies
3. Disabling cookies in the Safari browser
Choose Safari> Preferences, click Privacy, then do any of the following:
Changing the method of accepting cookies and website data: Select one of the options next to the Cookies and website data label:
• Always block: Safari prevents websites, other entities and advertisers from storing cookies and other data on your Mac. This may prevent some websites from working properly.
• Only from the current site: Safari accepts cookies and site data only from the site you are currently viewing. Websites often contain embedded elements from other sources. Safari does not allow these third parties to store and access cookies and other data.
• From websites you visit: Safari accepts cookies and website data only from the websites you visit. Safari uses existing cookies to determine whether a website has been visited before by you. Selecting this check box helps prevent your Mac from storing cookies and other data for sites that contain embedded material from other sites.
• Always allow: safari allows all websites, other entities and advertisers to store cookies and other data on your Mac.
More information on Safari settings:
4. Disabling cookies in the Opera browser
• Cookie settings Settings> Preferences> Advanced> Cookies
• The following options are available in the Opera browser:
◦ Accept cookies - all cookies are accepted (option set by default).
◦ Accept cookies only from the website that I visit - all cookies from domains other than the domain visited are rejected.
◦ Never accept cookies - All cookies are rejected.
More information about Opera browser settings:
5. Disabling cookies in Internet Explorer
• In the browser window, click the Tools button, and then select Internet Options.
• Click the Privacy tab, then in the Settings area, move the slider to the highest position to block all cookies, or to the lowest position to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
More information about Internet Explorer settings: https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/products/windows?os=windows-7
Our Trusted Partners, the solutions we use in our Online Store, give the User the option to turn off the default settings of a given service - that is, turn off the default settings of a given service. opt-out option.
IV. CONTACT INFORMATION
In addition, it is also possible to contact us by post or via e-mail. The contact details are: PRAJO SHOP SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ, Al. Krakowska 28a, 05-090 Janki, NIP 534 264 3382, REGON 389971216.